4 bed house for sale in Beverley Road, Billingham, TS23
This excellent Shepherd built family size detached house has four bedrooms (three roomy double and a large single) and is ready to move in condition.
It has a great layout, a good size rear garden is a great selling point, so is the detached single garage and a driveway that can easily accommodate a couple of cars.
Notable features which are sure to entice include central heating with a combi boiler, UPVC double glazing and alarm system.
- A Particularly Excellent Shepherd Built Detached House
- Tastefully Presented & Well Laid Out Four Bedrooms (Three Roomy Doubles & Large Single)
- Good Size Rear Garden, Detached Garage & Parking for a Couple of Cars
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £205,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.