4 bed house for sale in Beverley Road, Billingham, TS23
What it's got?
This fabulous family size home with family sized gardens will be very easy to just move straight into.
The nicely presented and well cared for interior comprises of entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, generous lounge, separate dining room and kitchen with modern white high-gloss style units. A really comfortable conservatory has been added to the rear creating some extra all-important living space. The first floor has four good size bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white suite. The large airing cupboard has been converted to create a fantastic en-suite bathroom off bedroom one.
The outside space is larger than might first be expected with a sizable southerly facing side and westerly facing rear garden. Other features include UPVC double glazing, detached garage with electric remote controlled door and central heating with combi boiler.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Nicely Presented & Well Cared For Family Size Detached House with Four Bedrooms
- Popular, Highly Regarded Owington Farm Location
- Plenty of Outside Space with Sizable South Facing Side & Westerly Facing Rear Gardens
- Single Garage with Electric Remote Controlled Roller Door
- Generous Lounge, Separate Dining Room & Comfortable Conservatory
- Modern White High Gloss Style Kitchen Units & Range Cooker
- Four Good Size Bedrooms & Two Modern Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £195,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.