4 bed house for sale in Bevan Close, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19
Wow, what a place! Large corner plot and immaculate from top to bottom and front to back. Two en-suites, a family bathroom, four bedrooms and a conservatory. What's not to like!
The accommodation flows in brief, breakfast kitchen, living room, conservatory, cloaks/WC, three bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom to first floor and master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite to second floor.
Externally the property is sat on a generous corner plot with a large rear garden, driveway and garage.
- Large Corner Plot
- Immaculate from Top to Bottom & Front to Back
- Two En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- Four Bedrooms
- Professional Bespoke Electrical Extras
- Driveway & Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £160,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.