4 bed house for sale in Beech Grove Road, Linthorpe, TS5
"What we've enjoyed most about living here are the great neighbours and brilliant amount of living space". Just a few words of praise from the owners of this particularly exceptional Turn-of-the-Century terrace house that's seen an unbelievable amount of modernisation in recent years. The end result of this painstaking refurb is a beautifully presented and refined home with an easy going, family size layout.
The whole place was rewired recently and then the walls reskimmed, a new central heating system has also been installed including a quality Baxi Platinum combi boiler, new pipework and radiators. The roof has also been overhauled, repointed and given a clean bill of health.
The house is positioned at the top end of a very pretty terrace just off The Avenue and within close walking distance of St Edwards RC Primary School (OFSTED Outstanding), Linthorpe Village and the Little Theatre.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, entrance hall, front lounge with a fully working open fire, rear sitting/dining room and a large 'Eat-In' breakfast kitchen with a superb range of modern soft cream coloured Shaker design cabinets. The first floor has four bedrooms, bathroom with an attractive white suite and a separate WC. The rear garden is a nice place to spend your time and has a patio, neat lawn and timber garden shed.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Remarkably Lovely Turn of the Century Bay Fronted Terrace House with Four Bedrooms
- It's Seen a Huge Amount of Modernisation & Refurbishment in Recent Years
- Wonderful Blend of Traditional Period Features & Some Modern Contemporary Styling
- Close Walking Distance of St Edwards RC Primary School (OFSTED Outstanding)
- New Central Heating System Including Quality Boiler, Radiators & Pipework
- Rewired Recently & Reskimmed Throughout
- 21ft 'Eat-In' Breakfast Kitchen with Superb Range of Shaker Design Cabinets
- Front Sitting Room with Working Open Fire & Separate Cosy Rear Lounge
- Attractive Modern White Bathroom Suite & Separate WC
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £205,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough