4 bed house for sale in Ashdale Close, Middleton St. George, DL2
What it's got?
Set within a small exclusive cul-de-sac of modern executive homes, this is an outstanding detached residence offering beautifully presented accommodation enhanced by tasteful decor and high-quality fittings throughout. No expense has been spared in creating this delightful home which will appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. The property is nicely positioned within the highly regarded village of Middleton St George which offers a good range of amenities including an excellent junior school. The village also offers good access to the nearby towns of Yarm and Darlington.
The property is warmed by a gas central heating system (new boiler installed in 2016); and is double glazed. Briefly comprises; Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, Lounge, Dining Room, Family Room, Garden Room/Sun Room, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room and Study. There are four spacious first floor bedrooms with the master having an En-Suite Shower Room, together with the impressive family Bathroom. Externally there are attractive lawned gardens to front, side and rear with a block paved driveway and further driveway/caravan hardstanding and a Double garage with electric door.
This is a truly exceptional home which must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Set Within A Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Modern Executive Home
- An Outstanding Detached Residence Offering Beautifully Presented Accommodation Enhanced by Tasteful Decor & High-Quality Fittings Throughout
- No Expense Has Been Spared in Creating This Delightful Home Which Will Appeal to Even the Most Discerning Purchaser
- Nicely Positioned Within the Highly Regarded Village of Middleton St George Which Offers A Good Range of Amenities Including an Excellent Junior School. The Village Also Offers Good Access to The Nearby Towns of Yarm & Darlington
- This Is A Truly Exceptional Home Which Must Be Viewed Internally to Be Fully Appreciated
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £400,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.