4 bed house for sale in Albert Road, Eaglescliffe, TS16
What it's got?
Enjoying a prime position on one of Eaglescliffes most desirable roads, this most impressive four bedroom end terrace period home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Offering attractively presented accommodation briefly comprising; entrance lobby, hallway, lounge, dining/sitting room, family room, extensive kitchen/breakfast room and double glazed conservatory. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with two sharing an en-suite facility together with the family bathroom. Externally there are established gardens to front, side and rear together with a block paved double width driveway situated to the rear of the house with access to the double garage with attached store and further lawned garden. The house is warmed by a gas central heating system and has some attractive period features including sash windows and period fireplaces. Albert Road offers excellent commuting access via the nearby Eaglescliffe railway station and is within walking distance of highly regarded schooling including Teesside High and the ever popular Preston Park. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Enjoying A Prime Position on One of Eaglescliffes Most Desirable Roads
- This Most Impressive Four Bedroom End Terrace Period Home Must Be Viewed to Be Fully Appreciated
- Offering Attractively Presented Accommodation
- Lounge, Dining/Sitting Room, Family Room, Extensive Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Double Glazed Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms with Two Sharing an En-Suite Facility Together with The Family Bathroom
- Established Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Block Paved Double Width Driveway Situated to The Rear of The House with Access to The Double Garage with Attached Store & Further Lawned Garden
- Warmed by A Gas Central Heating System & Has Some Attractive Period Features Including Sash Windows & Period Fireplaces
- Excellent Commuting Access Via the Nearby Eaglescliffe Railway Station & Is Within Walking Distance of Highly Regarded Schooling Including Teesside High & The Ever Popular Preston Park
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £485,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.