4 bed house for sale in Acklam Road, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
This brilliantly put-together semi-detached house has been extended, renovated and then very tastefully styled. The end result is an exceptional home with almost 1,600 square feet of family friendly accommodation.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance lobby, wide and bright entrance hall, large 25ft through lounge with a modern inset multifuel stove, separate dining room and a well-equipped 'Eat-In' breakfast kitchen with a superb range of modern units, built-in appliances, and 'Corian' worktops. The first floor has four bedrooms and bathroom with a fabulous modern white suite and whirlpool bath.
Outside, the rear garden is both a good size and a fortunate south/westerly facing. There's ample car parking space on the block paved driveway and a 19ft x 9ft detached garage.
Notable features also include central heating with a quality 'Worcester' boiler, UPVC double glazing, security alarm system and a large, boarded loft space with pull down ladder and light. Solar roof panels have been added which provide the owners with a feed-in tariff of approx. £600 per annum and discounted electricity bills.
- Extended, Refined & Very Tastefully Styled Semi Detached House with Four Bedrooms
- Family Friendly Layout with Almost 1,600 Square Feet of Well Finished Accommodation
- Good Size South Westerly Facing Rear Garden, Plenty of Car Parking & 19ft x 9ft Detached Garage
- 25ft Through Lounge with Modern Contemporary Design Multifuel Stove & Separate Dining Room
- Well Equipped 'Eat-In' Breakfast Kitchen with Superb Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- Super-Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite with Whirlpool Bath
- Solar Roof Panels with Feed-In Tariff of Around £600 Per Annum & Discounted Electricity Bills
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £280,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough