4 bed bungalow for sale in The Paddock, Nunthorpe, TS7
What has it got?
*** For Sale By Auction *** LIVE ONLINE AUCTION *** Thursday 29th July 2021 *** Option 2 *** No Buyers Premium Payable *** www.agentspropertyauction.com
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this superb four bedroom, three reception room detached bungalow located in a prime residential area of Nunthorpe off Stokesley Road and occupying a stunning site with large private rear garden. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, spacious entrance hall, living room, conservatory, dining room, kitchen, utility area, study, master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom two with en-suite, further two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is an extensive driveway to the front elevation leading to the integrated double garage and attached workshop. There are mature gardens to the front and side elevations with high tree borders and there is a large private tree lined garden to the rear. This property must be seen to be appreciated. Please call our Nunthorpe Office to arrange your appointment.
- A Large Four Bedroom, Three Reception Room Detached Bungalow
- Occupying a Superb Extensive Private Site
- Spacious & Well Planned Accommodation Throughout
- 28ft Living Room & Dining Room Opening to the Fitted Kitchen
- 21ft Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- 2nd Bedroom with En-Suite
- Spacious Entrance Hall & Spacious Utility
- Double Garage & Side Workshop
- Extensive Driveway to the Front Elevation
- Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £475,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough