4 bed bungalow for sale in Old Stokesley Road, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this outstanding four bedroom detached bungalow set in its own private grounds of approximately 0.72 of an acre with panoramic views of open farmland, the Cleveland Hills and Roseberry Topping. Located down a track of approximately half a mile with external space offering ample parking, two large attached garages with workshops and wraparound mature and private gardens. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, large entrance hall, spacious living room, sitting room, dining room, cloakroom/WC, modern fitted kitchen with utility room and cellar, four double bedrooms with two Jack & Jill modern en-suite shower room/bathroom and a 51ft conservatory. There is a 32ft garage with WC, boiler room and electric fold down ladders leading to a large loft area and a 20ft attached garage with rear 40ft workshop. This property needs to be seen to be appreciated and we advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- A Spectacular Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Occupying a Plot of Approximately 0.72 of an Acre
- Panoramic Views of Roseberry Topping, the Cleveland Hills & Open Farmland
- Four Bedrooms with Two Modern Jack & Jill En-Suites
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ample Parking, Garage Space & Workshops
- 51ft Conservatory & Stunning Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Wraparound Private Gardens
- Book Your Viewing Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £770,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough