4 bed bungalow for sale in Carlton, Stockton-on-Tees, TS21
What it's got?
Green Acres in Name and 6 Green Acres in Nature.
In brief there is 6 acres of land which include a ready-made stable block with five loose boxes and barns, a separate paddock, a ménage and a large workshop with planning permission to convert to a detached bungalow.
The main residence is generous in size, providing lovely family accommodation together with a private garden and the drive leads to a four-car garage. All is set in a beautiful rural location which is close to main commuting routes.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hall, lounge with Inglenook Fire, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility/laundry, inner hall, shower room, Jack & Jill en-suite bathroom and four good-sized bedrooms.
- Large 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 6 Acres of Paddocks, 2 Large Barns & Stables
- Workshop with Planning Permission to Convert into A Large Detached Bungalow with Its Own Road Access
- Set Behind Private Automatic Gated Entrance
- Uninterrupted Views Over Fields
- Substantial Parking & Four Car Garage (Additional Office Space Within)
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £800,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.