3 bed house for sale in Yukon Gardens, Longlands, TS4
What it's got?
Whether you're in the market for a sensibly priced first time starter home of your own or a 'Buy-to-Let' investment property, then this good looking bay fronted semi-detached house could be an ideal buy.
It's been really well loved and cared for over the years, as can be seen both inside and out, but now just needs the next owners to come along and add their own stamp. It's a chain free sale, has central heating with a quality 'Worcester' combi, double glazing and as it sits nicely on a larger than normal corner plot, there are gardens to three sides.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, kitchen, rear lobby and downstairs toilet. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white three piece suite.
- This Good Looking Late 1920's Built Semi Detached House Has Pots of Potential
- Its a Chain Free Sale & Sensibly Priced
- A Brilliant Place for Someone Looking to Add Their Own Stamp
- Nicely Positioned on a Larger Than Normal Corner Plot & Gardens to Three Sides
- Front Lounge & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- Central Heating with a Quality 'Worcester' Combi Boiler
- Easy Walking Distance of Middlesbrough Town Centre & James Cook University Hospital
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £95,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough