3 bed house for sale in Wynyard Road, Wolviston, TS22
What has it got?
Exquisitely lovely homes should always be viewed. This Victorian end terrace house falls into this category. It is a magnificent home which is worthy of gracing the front cover of any Lifestyle Magazine.
In brief the wonderful accommodation comprises entrance porch, cosy front lounge with wood burning stove and kitchen/diner with a range of oak units. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom with a modern suite. The loft space has been professionally extended and converted to create a master bedroom complete with fitted staircase, two Velux windows and eaves storage.
Outside the home features a generous front garden which means the property is set back from the road and features a large lawn area, vegetable patch and mature hedge to add some further privacy. There is a southerly facing rear courtyard garden that has low maintenance in mind and is extremely private so you can enjoy the sun all day (when it is out!).
Other notable features include UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating and oak internal doors.
- This Enchantingly Lovely Wolviston Village End Terraced Cottage
- Not Only Is This A Great Location, But Wynyard Road Is A Particularly Pretty Spot
- Kitchen/Diner with Oak Units & Built-In Appliances
- Cosy Front Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & One Second Floor Master Bedroom
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Combi Boiler & UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Generous Front Garden & Private Southerly Facing Rear Courtyard Garden
- A Genuine 'First to See Will Buy' Family Size Home
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £240,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham