3 bed house for sale in Woodrow Avenue, Marton, TS7
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a delightful plot with driveway offering parking for two cars leading to a single garage and a southerly facing rear garden. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, modern open plan kitchen diner with large double doors opening to the living room, utility area and space for a ground floor WC. To the first floor there are three generous size bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Beautifully Presented Mature Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Popular Location in Marton
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Utility Area
- Separate Living Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Driveway Offering Parking for Two Cars & Garage
- Generous Size Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £195,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough