3 bed house for sale in Woodford Green, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionVideo Tour Available to View on YouTube. An Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Set Within This Popular Development in Eaglescliffe, Well Placed for Access to Highly Regarded Schooling and Shopping Facilities. A Sensibly Priced Property Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- An Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Set Within This Popular Development in Eaglescliffe
- Well Placed for Access to Highly Regarded Schooling & Shopping Facilities
- A Sensibly Priced Property Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Open Plan Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Separate Dining Room with Patio Doors to The Rear Garden
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room with A Good Range of Fitted Units
- Three Bedrooms All Having Fitted Wardrobes & Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Car Port & Driveway Together with The Original Garage Which Is Now Used for Storage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £167,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.