3 bed house for sale in Wolviston Road, Billingham, TS23
What has it got?
With a family size rear garden and conservatory, this traditional style bay fronted semi-detached house with three bedrooms is well worth viewing. Other nice features include a single detached garage, central heating with a combi boiler, alarm system and UPVC double glazing.
The well looked after interior comprises entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, conservatory, and an extended breakfast kitchen with attractive modern design units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
Pleasantly positioned across the road from Billingham Golf Course, it is also within easy reach of Billingham town centre, Forum, A19 dual carriageway, well regarded community schools and a multitude of other really useful facilities.
- Extended Traditional Style Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- Nicely Positioned Across the Road from Billingham Golf Course
- Three Bedrooms, Front Lounge & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- Extended Breakfast Kitchen & Conservatory
- Driveway, Garage & Good Size Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.