3 bed house for sale in Wolviston Road, Billingham, TS23
What has it got?
What's different about this semi-detached house isn't so apparent from the kerb. It's only once your past the black composite front door that the numerous upgrades and improvements carried out over the years start to come at you thick and fast.
Every room has been styled and finished with an incredibly tasteful eye and there is a genuine feel-good vibe running throughout the whole place. Comprising briefly entrance hall, front lounge with log burner and an open plan rear kitchen/diner with modern style units and downstairs cloakroom/WC. The first floor has three bedrooms (master bedroom with built-in wardrobes) and bathroom with a super-smart modern white suite. The loft has been cleverly converted into a really useful space. It has a fitted staircase, roof light windows and there's bags of storage space around the edges. The outside has low maintenance in mind with the rear garden having flagstone patio area and a concrete patterned driveway that offers parking for a couple of cars.
Other notable advantages include a detached garage, oak doors, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Decorated, Styled & Finished Off with an Incredibly Tasteful Eye
- Three Bedrooms & the Loft Has Been Cleverley Converted into a Really Useful Space
- Driveway, Detached Garage & Low Maintenance Gardens
- Lounge with Log Burner & Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Attractive Modern Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows, Composite Front Door & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £137,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.