3 bed house for sale in Wolviston Road, Billingham, TS22
What has it got?
This handsome, feel-good home is as pretty inside as it is from the street. There is an especially lovely vibe happening here, and it has been improved, loved, and very well cared for.
Sitting on a generous corner plot with a south/west facing side/rear garden is such a good selling point. It has a double garage, large, enclosed block paved driveway and a couple of strategically placed patio areas to take full advantage of the morning, afternoon, and evening sun.
Comprising entrance hall with a useful downstairs toilet, open plan lounge/dining room with cosy multifuel stove and a well-equipped breakfast kitchen with modern units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite.
Other noteworthy attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler and alarm system.
- Fabulous Traditional Semi Detached House
- Generous Corner Plot with Side/Rear Garden Having a West & South Facing Aspect
- Lounge/Dining Room with Cosy Multifuel Stove
- Extended Ground Floor & a Brilliant Family Friendly Layout
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Smart Modern Units & Built-in Appliances
- Three Bedrooms & Fabulous Modern Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £185,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.