3 bed house for sale in Winchester Road, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
Just so easy to move straight into, this good looking traditional style bay fronted semi-detached house with three bedroom has a neat, nicely presented and well organised interior and a sunny westerly facing rear garden.
This area of Linthorpe is proving to be particularly popular at the moment and it's within easy walking distance of Albert Park, Middlesbrough town centre and Linthorpe Village. James Cook University Hospital is also close-by.
Other noteworthy attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a Potterton combi boiler and security alarm system.
Comprising, very briefly, entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire, separate rear sitting/dining room with French doors and 23ft breakfast/kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- This Good Looking Bay Fronted Semi With Three Bedrooms Will Be Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- Nicely Presented, Well Organised & an Easy Going Layout
- Close Walking Distance of Albert Park, Linthorpe Village & Middlesbrough Town Centre
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room & 23ft Breakfast/Kitchen
- Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Potterton Combi Boiler
- Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £115,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough