3 bed house for sale in Wimpole Road, Fairfield, TS19
What it's got?
Corner plot - check! two driveways - check! south facing garden - check! detached - check! no onward chain - check! parking for a works van or caravan - check! modern kitchen and bathroom - check!, check!, check!
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three good-sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property sits on a generous corner plot with south facing rear garden, two driveways, one leading to a detached single garage and the second is accessed from the side which is previously been used to park a caravan.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Corner Plot
- Detached Property with Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Driveways & Detached Garage
- South Facing Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £180,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.