3 bed house for sale in Wells Cottages, Egglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionRarely Available For Sale on The Open Market and Well Worth Early Internal Viewing, A Delightful Grade II Listed Three Bedroom Property Enjoying an Idyllic Setting Within the Sought After Egglescliffe Village and Enjoying A Very Pleasant Secluded Position Just Off The Village Green. Video Tour Available to View on YouTube.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Delightful Grade II Listed Three Bedroom Property Enjoying an Idyllic Setting Within the Sought After Egglescliffe Village
- Enjoying A Very Pleasant Secluded Position Just Off The Village Green
- Warmed by A Gas Central Heating System & Offering A Wealth of Character Features
- Offering A Surprisingly Generous Garden to The Rear, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining & Parking to The Front
- Extensive Lounge with An Attractive Stove Set in A Feature Brick Fireplace
- Separate Open Plan Dining Room Again with An Attractive Fireplace
- Kitchen with An Excellent Range of Fitted Units & Built-In Oven & Hob, Breakfast Room & Useful Utility/WC
- Three Impressive Bedrooms Together with A Nicely Presented Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Rarely Available For Sale on The Open Market & Well Worth Early Internal Viewing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £399,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.