3 bed house for sale in Welldale Crescent, Fairfield, TS19
What it's got?
This beautiful three-bedroom semi-detached family home positioned in a sought-after location of Fairfield is ideal for a family. Immaculately presented throughout this lovely property offers a superb level of accommodation both internally and externally with fully enclosed front and rear gardens. The property is in good proximity to good primary and secondary schools, local amenities and commuter routes making this property a must view.
The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and shower room. Externally we have off street parking and access to the garage to the front of the property whilst to the rear we have a fully enclosed garden which is laid to both lawn and patio.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Highly Regarded Fairfield Location
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout & Composite Front Door
- Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £155,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.