3 bed house for sale in Weardale Crescent, Billingham, TS23
What it's got?
This indescribably good three-bedroom extended end terrace house is a glowing example of a first-class home and a perfect place in which to start your journey on the property ladder.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with living flame electric fire, sitting room/playroom, conservatory, modern open plan kitchen/diner with white high gloss design units and built-in appliances. On the first floor all three bedrooms are a good size and the bathroom has a superb modern white contemporary design three-piece suite and rainfall shower.
Other features include wood internal doors throughout, UPVC windows and smart composite front door, gas central heating from Baxi combi boiler and good size garden with raised decked area and double gates that grant access and could accommodate a drive.
- This Utterly Lovely Extended Three Bedroom End Terrace House is a Perfect First Time Buyer Place
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Fabulous Modern High Gloss Design Units & Built-In Appliances
- Superb Modern White Contemporary Design Shower Room Suite with Rainfall Shower
- UPVC Double Glazing & Composite Front Door
- Central Heating with Quality 'Baxi' Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £137,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.