3 bed house for sale in Trentham Avenue, Priestfields, TS3
What it's got?
We think this particularly excellent end terrace house is a bit special and will be a brilliant launching pad for young couples or first time buyers.
This has always been an especially popular spot and within close walking distance of schools, shops and multitude of other really useful facilities.
There's a detached garage and a fab hard landscaped garden with resin patio areas and nicely planted flowerbeds at the rear. Other notable attractions include central heating with a combi boiler, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, skimmed and emulsion finished internal walls and additional storage has been created with a part boarded loft and pull down ladder.
Comprising entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, front lounge with a miniature Inglenook and stove effect fire and a stunning open plan kitchen/diner with modern white high gloss style cabinets and quality built-in kitchen appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a stylish modern white contemporary design suite.
- We Think This Particularly Excellent End Terrace House is a Bit Special for Lots of Reasons
- It's a Brilliant Launching Pad for a Young Couple or First Time Buyer
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Modern High Gloss Cabinets & Built-In Appliances
- Attractive Hard Landscaped Garden & Detached Single Garage at the Rear
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Front Lounge with Miniature Inglenook, Stove Effect Fire & Karndean Flooring
- Stylish Modern Bathroom with a Contemporary Design Three Piece Suite
- The Only Way to Truly Appreciate What is on Offer Here is to View for Yourself
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £110,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough