3 bed house for sale in Tothill Avenue, Netherfields, TS3
Refurbished, refined and incredibly easy to just move straight into, this particularly excellent terrace house with three roomy bedrooms is a brilliant launch pad for a young couple or first time buyer.
Numerous upgrades and improvements include smart modern kitchen appliances and all the usual built- in appliances, modern white contemporary design bathroom suite, recently fitted carpet to the stairs and landing, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with an Ideal Logic combi boiler. There's a patio style front garden and attractive easily managed patio style garden at the rear too.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge with modern flame effect fire, a well equipped 'Eat-In' breakfast/kitchen, rear hallway and handy downstairs toilet. The first floor has three bedrooms (two double and a roomy single) and bathroom.
- NO CHAIN
- Viewings Are Welcome in Person As Well As Video Tour on YouTube
- Refurbished, Refined & Particularly Excellent Terrace House
- Very Easy to Move Straight Into & a Brilliant Launch Pad for a First Time Buyer or Young Couple
- Three Bedrooms (Two Good Size Doubles & a Roomy Single)
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with an Ideal Logic Combi Boiler
- Lounge with Flame Effect Fire & Eat-In Breakfast Kitchen with Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- Smart Modern White Contemporary Design Bathroom Suite
- Attractive Patio Style Rear Garden
- Handy Downstairs Toilet
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £79,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough