3 bed house for sale in Tollesby Road, Tollesby, TS5
What it's got?
This traditional style bay fronted end (of only 3) terrace house has a great footprint and is much more spacious than might first be anticipated.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Newham Bridge and Green Lane Primary Schools are within close walking distance, so is Acklam Hall and miles of green open spaces.
Other noteworthy attractions include a private west facing rear garden, detached garage, ample car parking space, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a quality Worcester combi (installed 2020).
The attractively presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, breakfast room, kitchen with smart modern high gloss style units, rear lobby and handy downstairs toilet. The first floor has three good size bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
- Attractively Presented Traditional Style Bay Fronted End (Of Only 3) Terrace House
- Much More Spacious Than Might First Be Anticipated & Has A Good Family Size Layout
- Close Walking Distance to Great Schooling, Acklam Hall & Miles of Green Open Spaces
- Private Westerly Facing Rear Garden, Detached Garage & Ample Car Parking Space
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Breakfast Room
- Smart Modern White High Gloss Kitchen Units
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with A Quality Worcester Combi Boiler (Installed 2020)
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £170,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough