3 bed house for sale in Tollesby Lane, Marton, TS7
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom extended semi-detached house occupying a delightful plot with driveway to a single garage, open plan front garden and a generous size rear garden mainly laid to lawn with decked area. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, open plan through lounge diner leading to a garden room and a 17ft modern fitted kitchen with part vaulted ceiling. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Early Viewing advised.
- A Stunning Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Located Within the Popular Area of Marton
- 17ft Modern Fitted Kitchen with Vaulted Ceiling
- 24ft Open Plan Lounge Diner Leading to a Garden Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Generous Size Rear Garden
- This Property is in Move In Condition & Early Viewing is Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £195,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough