3 bed house for sale in Thornborough Close, Hartburn, TS18
What it's got?
Very nicely tucked away in this Hartburn cul-de-sac, this three bedroom linked detached house would be just superb for families as junior and secondary schools are a short walk and commuting links are on the doorstep.
The accommodation flows in brief, porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there is a lawned front garden with shrub borders and block paved driveway leading to the single garage with up/over door. To the rear of the property there is a small, enclosed garden which is mainly paved with gravelled borders.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Good-Sized Link Detached House Hartburn
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Driveway & Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £162,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.