3 bed house for sale in The Oval, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionAn Outstanding Three Double Bedroom Detached Home Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Well Worth Early Viewing and Attractively Enhanced by Stylish Decor and Impressive High Quality Fittings Throughout. The Property Occupies A Surprisingly Generous Corner Plot with Landscaped Gardens to Three Sides, Larger Than Average Garage and Enjoys a Delightful Open Aspect Over a Picturesque Green to The Front.
- An Outstanding Three Double Bedroom Detached Home Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Well Worth Early Viewing
- Attractively Enhanced by Stylish Decor & Impressive High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Occupying A Surprisingly Generous Corner Plot with Landscaped Gardens to Three Sides & Larger Than Average Garage
- Delightful Layout with The Lounge Having Doors Opening to The Dining/Family Area & Again to The Kitchen
- Lounge with Feature Bio-Ethanol Fire & Dining/Family Room with Bi-Folding Doors to The Rear Garden & Useful Study
- Kitchen with Built-In Oven, Gas Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- Three Generous Double Bedrooms with Master Having A Dressing Room & En-Suite Shower Room & Luxurious Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Excellent Location Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools, Allens West Train Station & Within Walking Distance to Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street.
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £327,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.