3 bed house for sale in The Oval, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionA Superbly Presented Three Bedroom, Three Storey Detached Home Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and Set Within the Popular West Acres Park Development in Eaglescliffe, Close to Junior and Secondary Schooling. Excellent Specification, Further Enhanced by The Present Owner with Attractive Decor and High Quality Fittings.
- A Superbly Presented Three Bedroom, Three Storey Detached Home Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Set Within the Popular West Acres Park Development in Eaglescliffe, Close to Junior & Secondary Schooling
- Excellent Specification, Further Enhanced by The Present Owner with Attractive Decor & High Quality Fittings
- Modern, Contemporary Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen Area on The Ground Floor
- Kitchen with Silestone Worktops, Built-In Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher &
- Separate Utility Room
- Two First Floor Bedrooms with One Having Fitted Wardrobes & An Impressive En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite & Attractive Wall & Floor Tiling
- Stunning Second Floor Master Bedroom with An En-Suite Shower Room & Walk-In Wardrobe/Dressing
- Landscaped Gardens, Two Parking Spaces, Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.