3 bed house for sale in The Mews, Marmaduke Place, TS20
What it's got?
FIRST RE-SALE! A stunning property which is part of a very exclusive development of incredibly high standard, mews style three storey town houses in delightful, highly desirable surroundings, just off Norton Green. This fabulous home offers an imaginative blend of traditional and contemporary styling that works magnificently well throughout each property. The first thing you notice upon entering is the meticulous attention to detail, the quality of the workmanship and highest specification fixtures and fittings. No amount of time, effort or expense has been spared to ensure that `first-class touch. Beyond the traditional front is a property with a modern contemporary layout which comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC and spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen. The kitchen was designed and fitted by Stokesley Kitchens. The open plan nature of the ground floor is complemented by a well laid out patio garden access by French doors. The first floor has two good size double bedrooms and family bathroom complete with a modern 'Villeroy & Boch' suite. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and has an en-suite shower room. Each property has a hugely impressive 'B+' Energy Efficiency Rating. Numerous other features include a builders warranty, security alarm system incorporating internal & external CCTV, fire sprinkler system, oak internal doors and oak staircases. If this level of perfection and comfort is for you, then a viewing is considered a must!
- A Stunning Property of Only Five Three Storey Character Town Houses
- Delightful Location Just Off Norton Green & Easy Walking Distance to Norton High Street Amenities
- This Really Is Modern Contemporary Living at Its Best with Large Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Residents Car Parking Spaces & Well Laid Out Patio Garden
- High Standard Villeroy & Boch Bathroom Suites
- Three Good Sized Double Bedrooms - Top Floor Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £260,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.