3 bed house for sale in The Grove, Marton, TS7
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this individually designed three bedroom detached property occupying a fabulous plot of approximately 1.5 acres of mature gardens along with an extensive driveway and tandem length garage. Internally there is a spacious entrance vestibule leading to a dining area, cloakroom with separate WC, kitchen and utility room, spacious living with dual aspect windows, snug and garden room enjoying pleasant views over the rear garden. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two sharing a Jack & Jill en-suite and the master with a spacious balcony enjoying views over the private garden. There is also a spacious family bathroom. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Unique Opportunity to Purchase an Individually Designed Three Bedroom Detached House
- Occupying a Fantastic Plot of Approximately 1.5 Acres
- Located on One of Middlesbroughs Most Prestigious Tree Lined Roads
- Tandem Length Detached Garage & Extensive Driveway
- Four Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Utility
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master with Balcony Enjoying Fabulous Views Over the Mature Garden
- Jack& Jill En-Suite
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £575,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough