3 bed house for sale in The Green, Bishopton, TS21
What it's got?
Sundial Cottage is a delightful home set within grounds extending to approximately six acres or thereabouts, including fenced paddocks, eight stables, Annexe/Games Room and large open barn. The property would be of particular interest to those buyers with equestrian interests and offers scope to be run as a livery. The delightful house is presented to a high standard with attractive décor and fittings, whilst retaining immense character and charm. Warmed by an oil fired central heating system and providing double glazing. Briefly comprises; Entrance Lobby, Lounge, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen, ground floor bedroom and family Shower Room. On the first floor there are two generous bedrooms with the master having a Dressing Room and En-Suite Bathroom. This delightful home fronts onto the village green and is well placed for access to the surrounding towns of Stockton, Darlington and Yarm.
- Sundial Cottage Is A Delightful Home Set Within Grounds Extending to Almost Six Acres or Thereabouts, Including Fenced Paddocks, Eight Stables, Annexe/Games Room & Large Open Barn
- The Property Would Be of Particular Interest to Those Buyers with Equestrian Interests & Offers Scope to Be Run as A Livery
- The Delightful House Is Presented to A High Standard with Attractive Décor & Fittings, Whilst Retaining Immense Character & Charm
- Warmed by An Oil Fired Central Heating System & Providing Double Glazing
- Master Bedroom Having A Dressing Room & En-Suite Bathroom
- This Delightful Home Fronts onto The Village Green & Is Well Placed for Access to The Surrounding Towns of Stockton, Darlington & Yarm
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £575,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.