3 bed house for sale in Tavistock Street, Linthorpe Village, TS5
What has it got?
Perfectly suited to first time buyers, young families and 'Buy-to-Let' landlords alike, this warm and welcoming three bedroom inner terrace house is nicely positioned towards the top (St. Barnabas Road) end of Tavistock Street and within close walking distance of some first class facilities. Teesside University Campus is a less than a mile away, James Cook is a short drive, and you could walk to Albert Park and Linthorpe Village in around 10 minutes.
It's an entirely lovely place that sits on the right side of the street, giving the rear courtyard garden the advantage of being perfectly west facing. Other notable attractions include a retiled main roof, uPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
The comfortable and well turned out accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, hallway, front lounge with modern living flame gas fire, rear sitting/dining room and kitchen with good looking modern Shaker design units. The first floor has three bedrooms (two double and a box room) and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- A Superb Example of a Particularly Lovely Traditional Style Inner Terrace House
- Modernised, Well Turned Out & Ideally Suited to First Time Buyers or a Young Family
- Well Placed Within Close Walking Distance of Some First Class Amenities
- Good Looking Range of Modern Cream Coloured Shaker Design Units
- Three Bedrooms (Two Double and a Single/Box Room)
- Front Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £98,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough