3 bed house for sale in Talbot Mews, Eston, TS6
What it's got?
Michael Poole are delighted to welcome to the market this three-bedroom detached home. Located within a peaceful cul de sac in Eston and boasting a host of desirable features including garage, private enclosed rear garden and fitted kitchen this property is perfect for a family.
The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises, entrance hall, WC, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally we have gardens to the front and rear along with driveway and garage.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Highly Regarded Eston Location
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Driveway & Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Private Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal for A Family
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £130,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough