3 bed house for sale in Swinburne Road, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionA Beautifully Refurbished Three Double Bedroom Home Set Within This Highly Regarded Eaglescliffe Setting and Presented to An Excellent Standard with Attractive Decor and Delightful High Quality Fittings. Offering A Gas Central Heating System and Retaining Period Features Including Sash Windows and Feature Fireplaces.
- A Beautifully Refurbished Three Double Bedroom Home Set Within This Highly Regarded Eaglescliffe Setting
- Presented to An Excellent Standard with Attractive Decor & Delightful High Quality Fittings
- Offering A Gas Central Heating System & Retaining Period Features Including Sash Windows & Feature Fireplaces
- Spacious Lounge with Separate Sitting Room/Dining Room, Both Having Period Style Fireplaces
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen/Diner with An Excellent Range of Quality Fitted Units & Integrated Appliances
- Three Impressive Double Bedrooms with The Master Having A Superb Recently Fitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Fitted Family Bathroom with A White Three Piece Suite & Tasteful Wall Tiling
- Lawned Front Garden with An Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawn, Paved Patio Area & Raised Decking/Seating Area
- Prime Setting Close to Eaglescliffe Railway Station, Highly Regarded Schooling & The Ever Popular Preston Park
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £350,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.