3 bed house for sale in Surrey Street, Middlesbrough, TS1
What has it got?
This lovely example of a comfortable and well looked after three bedroom inner terrace house is a straightforward chain free sale and an ideal 'Buy-to-Let' rental property.
It has a retiled main roof, UPVC double glazing, composite front door, central heating with a combi boiler and a security alarm system.
Comprising entrance lobby, hallway, front living room, rear sitting/dining room, kitchen with good looking cream coloured units, garden room and a handy downstairs toilet. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and shower room/WC.
- Really Good Example of a Comfortable & Nicely Looked After Inner Terrace House
- Chain Free Sale & an Ideal 'Buy-to-Let' Rental Property
- Three Good Size First Floor Bedrooms & Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Good Looking Cream Coloured Kitchen Units
- First Floor Shower Room/WC
- UPVC Double Glazing & Composite Front Door
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Retiled Main Roof
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £70,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.