3 bed house for sale in Studley Road, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
This lovely traditional style three bedroom mid-terrace house is located in popular Linthorpe surroundings and a perfect first time starter home.
Boasting features such as UPVC double glazing, modern kitchen units, central heating with a combi boiler and uPVC double glazed windows.
The property comprises entrance hall, front lounge with a round bay window and rear sitting/dining room through to a modern style kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white suite. Outside, there is a small forecourt and pleasant garden at the rear.
- Rather Lovely Garden Fronted Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Chain Free Sale & an Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer or Young Family
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Kitchen with Attractive Modern Units
- Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Popular Linthorpe Location
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £99,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough