3 bed house for sale in Stowe Street, Middlesbrough, TS1
What it's got?
This is a really good example of a modernised and improved TS1 terrace house that's much roomier than might first be expected.
It has two comfortable and separate reception rooms, an 'Eat-In' breakfast kitchen and bathroom with a modern white suite and a separate WC on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms (two double and a single) as well as a handy WC. There is an additional bedroom up in the roof space with a fixed staircase from the landing below.
The whole place is tastefully decorated, spotlessly clean and ready to move straight into. Other features include uPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and an external insulation system has been installed.
- A Really Good Example of a Traditional TS1 Terrace House
- Easy Walking Distance to Teesside University Campus & a Brilliant Buy-to-Let' Rental Property
- Two Comfortable & Separate Reception Rooms & An 'Eat-In' Breakfast Kitchen
- Well Presented, Spotlessly Clean & Tidy and Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- Three First Floor Bedrooms (Two Double & a Single) & An Additional Room in the Roof Space
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £62,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.