3 bed house for sale in Stanhope Grove, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
This 'Feel-Good' semi-detached house has seen a huge amount of extension, modernisation and refurbishment work in recent years. The end result is a beautifully turned out family home with a great layout.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Families are spoilt for good schooling, there's plenty of green open spaces close by and you're with easy walking distance of Acklam shops, Linthorpe Village and a multitude of other really useful facilities.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge with living flame gas fire, rear sitting/TV room, L shaped open plan kitchen/diner with really smart modern white high gloss units and handy utility room/WC. The first floor has three bedrooms (master bedroom has a large walk-in wardrobe) and bathroom with a stunning modern white four piece suite. Outside, the private rear garden has a pattern concrete patio, raised timer decked patio, lawn and a large secure workshop/store.
Other noteworthy features include central heating with a combi boiler, block paved driveway, UPVC double glazing and security alarm system.
- This 'Feel-Good' Semi Detached House Has Seen a Huge Amount of Modernisation & Improvement
- Great Location off Church Lane & Close to Lots of Good Schooling
- Extended Ground Floor & a Brilliant Family Friendly Layout
- Front Lounge, Separate Sitting/TV Room & Handy Utility Room with W/C
- L Shaped Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Smart Modern High Gloss Units
- Three Bedrooms (Master Has Deep Walk-In Wardrobe) & Fabulous Modern Bathroom Suite
- Private Rear Garden with Patio Areas, Neat Lawn & Secure Brick Garden Store/Workshop
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £180,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough