3 bed house for sale in Stainton Road, Wolviston Court, TS22
What has it got?
If this level of perfection and comfort is for you, then viewing is considered a must! This three bedroom semi-detached house is certainly far above what you would consider as standard. The owners have made some wonderful changes to create a stunning home, top to bottom everything has been done.
Throughout, the interior has been styled with a modern, tasteful eye and comprises entrance hall, lounge with a living flame gas fire and a kitchen diner with a superb range of modern farmhouse style units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a fabulous contemporary style suite. Outside, the double width driveway provides you with some useful forecourt parking and there is an attractively laid out garden to the rear.
Numerous other attractions include a single garage, British Gas Hive Home smart thermostat that lets you control your heating and hot water from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
- Outstanding Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Ever Popular Wolviston Court Location
- Front Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Superb Modern Kitchen Units & Built-In Appliances
- Fabulous Contemporary Style Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Storage & Double Width Driveway
- Attractive Secure & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham