3 bed house for sale in St Anthony's Road, Beck View, TS3
What it's got?
This very modern, fully detached Gleeson built 'Kilkenny' design detached house with three bedrooms is the perfect place for a young couple or first time buyer.
Nicely positioned on the edge of the development, it has a sunny southerly facing garden which is not directly overlooked from the rear so it's that much more private. It has a single garage, driveway, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
The well laid out accommodation comprises entrance porch with cloakroom/WC, lounge and kitchen/diner with modern cream coloured units and French doors onto the garden. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white three piece suite.
- Very Modern Fully Detached Gleeson Built 'Kilkenny' Design Detached House
- A Brilliant Starting Point for a Young Couple or First Time Buyer
- Popular Modern Beck View Development
- Nicely Positioned with a Sunny Southerly Facing Garden (Not Overlooked from the Rear)
- Three Bedrooms, Handy Downstairs Toilet & Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Good Size Lounge & Kitchen/Diner with Modern Cream Coloured High Gloss Units
- Single Garage & Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £128,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.