3 bed house for sale in Sherbourne Walk, Acklam Green, TS5
What has it got?
Modern, bright and in brilliant shape, this thoroughly modern Bellway Homes built semi-detached house with three bedrooms is an ideal launching pad for a young couple or first time buyer.
It has a fabulous (and a bit larger than normal) rear garden with artificial lawn and raised decked patio, parking for a couple of cars, UPVC double glazing, combi boiler, security alarm system and there are a few years still remaining on the NHBC builders warranty.
It has a good layout that comprises entrance hall, handy cloakroom/WC, lounge with modern electric fire and surround and a well equipped kitchen/diner with good looking modern units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite. As you would expect from such a modern home, the fixtures and fittings are all bang up to date.
- This Modern, Bight Bellway Homes Built Semi Detached House is in Brilliant Shape
- A Perfect Launching Pad for a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Parking for a Couple of Cars & Fab Rear Garden with Artificial Lawn & Raised Decked Patio Area
- Well Equipped Kitchen/Diner with Super-Smart Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- Three Bedrooms & Modern White Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing, Handy Downstairs Toilet & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- A Couple of Years Remain on NHBC Builders Warranty
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £115,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough