3 bed house for sale in Shadforth Drive, Billingham, TS23
What has it got?
Some houses are proper make-you-feel-at-home-right-away kind of spaces and this extended three-bedroom example is definitely one of those. It's welcoming, comfortable, well cared-for and is as happy as a house can get.
The property has numerous features including gas central heating with combi boiler, UPVC double glazed windows, smart composite front door and a double width flagstone paved driveway which leads up to the single garage with electric roller door.
The house is decorated in soft neutral tones and there's a very easy on the eye feel to the whole place. Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge, open plan kitchen/dining/living, lovely garden room extension with French doors and downstairs toilet. The first floor has two double bedroom, further roomy single and family bathroom with a modern white four-piece suite. Outside there is a landscaped rear garden with raised decked area and lawn.
- A Super-Lovely Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- This is a Stylish, Tastefully Decorated & Very Well Organised Home
- Integral Garage & Parking on The Paved Driveway
- Front Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining & Comfy Garden Room Extension
- Useful Pantry & Downstairs Toilet
- Bathroom with Modern Four-Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite Front Door
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.