3 bed house for sale in Seymour Drive, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionA Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Set Within This Popular Eaglescliffe Location, Well Placed for Highly Regarded Junior and Secondary Schooling Together with The Nearby Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street. The Property Is Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and Early Viewing Comes Recommended.
- A Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Set Within This Popular Eaglescliffe Location
- Well Placed for Highly Regarded Junior & Secondary Schooling Together with The Nearby Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street
- Occupying A Delightful Plot with Attractive Established Gardens & Enjoying an Elevated Position to The Rear
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking & Single Garage
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Fitted Units & An Integrated Fridge Together with Access to A Sunroom
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating System with A New Boiler Fitted In 2020, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- The Property Is Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN & Early Viewing Comes Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £159,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.