3 bed house for sale in Selwyn Drive, Bishopsgarth, TS19
What it's got?
This particularly stylish three bedroom semi has been modernised and refurbished in recent years to create a very high standard place which is perfectly suited to first time buyers. Worthy of a special mention is the good-sized detached garage, westerly facing garden and off road parking.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance, lounge, stunning breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there is a front garden, block paved driveway with gated off area, detached garage and low maintenance westerly facing rear garden.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
- No Onward Chain
- Particularly Stylish & Fabulously Enhanced Semi with Three Bedrooms
- Just Move Straight in & Enjoy, It's a Perfect First Time Buyer Place
- Newly Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Nice Sized Detached Garage & Off Road Parking
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £135,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.