3 bed house for sale in Scotforth Close, Marton, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house located in a cul-de-sac within the popular area of Marton. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, open plan lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally a block paved driveway leads to a single garage and there is a generous size garden to the rear elevation. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Well Presented & Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Cul-De-Sac Position in Popular Location
- Smart Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Lounge Diner & Spacious Conservatory
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Generous Size Rear Garden
- Block Paved Driveway to Single Garage
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough