3 bed house for sale in Scholars Rise, Marton Road, TS4
What it's got?
The feel-good vibe is strong in this entirely lovely and very modern Taylor Wimpey built semi-detached house with three bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms.
The owners have looked after it remarkably well since buying from new in 2016. The whole place is meticulously kept, beautifully decorated and it smells amazing. In fact, it's the perfect home for someone who wants to settle in quickly.
Really nicely positioned at the top end of the Scholars Rise development, we reckon you could walk to James Cook University Hospital in under 10 minutes. Stewart Park and Middlesbrough Sports Village are also close by.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a cloakroom/WC, rear lounge/diner and breakfast kitchen with super-smart modern white high gloss units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms (master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and shower room en-suite) and family bathroom. Outside, there's parking for a couple of cars in front and an attractive fence enclosed garden at the rear.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- An Entirely Lovely & Very Modern Taylor Wimpey Built Semi Detached House
- Meticulously Kept, Beautifully Decorated & Perfect for Someone Looking to Settle in Quickly
- Three Bedrooms, The Master Bedroom Has Fitted Wardrobes & Shower Room En-Suite
- Parking for a Couple of Cars in Front & Attractive Garden at the Rear
- Comfortable Rear Lounge/Diner with French Doors
- Breakfast Kitchen with Super-Smart Modern High Gloss Units & Built-In Appliances
- Several Years Still Remaining on the NHBC Builders Warranty
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £140,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough