3 bed house for sale in Saxon Close, North Ormesby, TS3
What it's got?
Representing brilliant value for money, this modern style three storey end terrace house has a good layout and is the perfect launching pad for a young family or first time buyer.
It's priced to sell, a simple chain free sale and as it sits on a corner plot, the gardens are larger than normal and there's parking at the side for a couple of cars. Other attractions include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, rear lounge with French doors into a comfortable conservatory and front kitchen/diner with modern style units. The first floor has two good size bedrooms, family bathroom and a study/home office. The large double master bedroom and en-suite shower room take over the whole of the top floor.
- Modern Style Three Storey End Terrace House with Three Bedrooms & Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- A Perfect Launching Pad for a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Sensibly Priced & a Simple Chain Free Sale
- Good Size Corner Garden Plot & Parking for a Couple of Cars
- Kitchen/Diner with Modern Style Units
- Comfortable Rear Lounge & All Year Round Conservatory
- Large Double Master Bedroom & Shower Room En-Suite Take Over the Entire Top Floor
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £99,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough