3 bed house for sale in Saphwood Walk, Stainsby Hall Farm, TS5
What it's got?
With its on-point interior, this beautifully turned out Show-Home standard Bellway Homes built 'Brampton' design detached house is a testament to the owners great taste.
What's more, it's going to be very easy to move straight into as it's a simple chain free sale and available to buy as you see in the photos, fully furnished.
The light and airy layout is great and much roomier than might first be anticipated. There's a front lounge, separate rear sitting/dining room, kitchen with super-smart modern units and built-in appliances, useful utility room and downstairs toilet. All three bedrooms on the first floor are doubles (the master has a shower room en-suite) and family bathroom. The gardens are neat, there's a single integral garage and driveway.
As you'd expect from a house that was only built in 2019, the fixtures and fittings are bang up to date and there's plenty of time left on the NHBC builders warranty.
- An Utterly Lovely 2019 Bellway Homes Built 'Brampton' Design Detached House
- It's a Genuine 'Must See' Show Home Standard Property & a Simple Chain Free Sale
- "What You See is What You Get" and Available to Buy Fully Furnished
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master Bedroom Has a Shower Room En-Suite
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room, Useful Utility Room & Downstairs Toilet
- Super-Smart Modern Kitchen Units & Built-In Appliances
- Plenty of Years Still Remaining on NHBC Builders Warranty
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough