3 bed house for sale in Saltwells Crescent, Middlesbrough, TS4
What it's got?
This traditional style bay fronted semi-detached house with three bedrooms is nicely positioned just off Saltwells Road and not overlooked from the front.
It also has the bonus of a single garage, patio style rear garden, central heating with a quality 'Baxi DuoTec' combi boiler and uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge with living flame gas fire and kitchen/diner with oak style units and built-in oven and hob. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite.
- Traditional Style Bay Fronted Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Nicely Positioned Off Saltwells Road & Overlooking School Playing Fields
- Single Garage, uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Quality 'Baxi DuoTec' Combi Boiler
- Front Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & Kitchen/Diner with Oak Style Units
- Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £89,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.